Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Friday, September 18, 2009

Wool for a little blankie

A friend of mine has recently had a baby girl. She also has a boy who is the same age as J and she is in my online mums group. I've never met her, but I consider her one of my friends.

I knitted L a blankie when he was little (well, littler than he is now! He's still only 4 months!) and she asked for me to make one for her little girl.

I finally got around to buying some wool and am going to start it tonight. I'm hoping to have it finished in the next few weeks to send it over to her.

Here's the wool selection:

(the first one is a pale pink. the pic doesn't really show the colour correctly)


And here's the blankie I made for L. He uses it in his cradle and I love tucking him in at night with my blankie :)







No comments:

Post a Comment