Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What makes me smile?

This week's challenge at Blog This is "What makes you smile?"

I love laughing, so this should be an easy challenge!

These are some of the things that make me smile :)


This makes me smile - my hubby on our wedding day! We have so much fun together and are laughing together all the time :)




This makes me smile. My lovely sewing machine that I bought last December. I have so much fun on this thing! True, sometimes I curse it, but most of the time I love it :) So relaxing and when I finish a project, it makes me smile.



We don't go out much at all these days, so our entertainment is our tv. Must admit though, I love tv!! There are so many shows that make me laugh. Love a good comedy :)



And of course, the thing that makes me smile the most?????   my gorgeous little boys :)



1 comment: