Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Books for J

I've just bought a couple of books online at Fishpond for J. They are both written by Richard Scarry. I haven't seen "Cars and Trucks and Things That Go" yet, but as he LOVES cars, trucks and things that go I thought it would be perfect!

The second one, "The Best Word Book Ever" was a favourite of mine when I was little. It's such a great book. J reads it at my mum's place as she kept the one that we read. It'll be good for him to have his own one.



2 comments:

  1. Cars & Trucks & Things That Go is Josh's absolute favourite. I bet Jack will love it too!! I loved it as a child myself.

    Love your new blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually a photo of yours that inspired me to buy it! Jack loves cars and trucks etc so I thought he would love it too :)

    ReplyDelete