Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Citar

This week for Sunday Citar I'm using a quote from a movie. A love story. The Notebook. *ahhhhhhh* I really love this movie and was thinking about it today and particularly love the following quote;


"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever."


And the image I have chosen this week was one that my hubby took in our garden. Love the quote and the photo, so they are both my Sunday Citar this week :)









6 comments:

  1. I only watched that last week :) Remember hearing those lines and thinking "Awwwwww" :) like the photo too :) I'm not so talented with the camera...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is magnificent. And what a great quote. Wow. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! The quote is good too, I also love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely quote and the photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I love both as well!!!! They are so great! Happy Sunday Citar! :)

    ReplyDelete