Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Sunday, January 3, 2010

January sewing challenge. (Theme: YOU!)

So here we are in January and I have my sewjo well and truly keen to sew! I'm quite excited about this monthly challenge. It will give me some ideas of things to make each month. One of my goals in 2010 is to sew more & create more, so this challenge is perfect!

I have started my challenge already. Ok, so it was already started, but I have been doing most of the work the last couple of days

I am using this Amy Butler fabric and am making myself a quilt for my lounge. (I have blogged about this fabric before, but have only just started the quilt.) The quilt is for me. It's not a child's quilt, a baby quilt or a gift. It is for ME!!! I'm hoping to have it finished in the next week or so.



No comments:

Post a Comment