Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A new bag! (Blogtoberfest day 22)

I decided to hit the shops tonight on a mission to buy a wedding gift from my friend's wedding registry at David Jones. My local David Jones apparently doesn't have the wedding registry in that store (even though the registry info on the card says go into any store... hmmm) so I had no other alternative but to shop around for myself!! Right??

My current handbag was a gift from Jack on my second mother's day and I LOVE it. But sadly, the time has come to retire that bag and get a new one. I've been looking around for a while and tonight I found one that I love!! Woot! My current one is red and pattered and my new one is blue and white. I'm really loving blue and white at the moment.


Here's a  couple of pics of my new bag!




2 comments:

  1. A new bag is a gift that keeps giving for months ... I hope your bag gives you the same feeling.

    ReplyDelete