Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Monday, October 12, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 12 - baby likes food!

My baby boy is almost 6 months so in my grocery shop last Saturday I bought him some farex to try. We gave it to him yesterday. The smell of it brought back memories of when I used to feed it to Jack when he was little and I'm so happy to be doing it again with little Lukey :)

I mixed it up in a bowl and popped Luke in his bumbo. With Jack next to me and Michael taking photos, we offered him his first food!!! Very exciting. He had a few spoonfuls and then I gave him the spoon and he ate it so well when he was holding the spoon. I would fill the spoon up again for him and he would eat it while holding the spoon. Little expert :)















1 comment:

  1. Awww so cute - looks like he really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete