Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 6 - wandering through houses

Before I had kids, one of my favourite things to do was to wander through display homes. I found it so much fun imagining myself living in one of the houses and I loved seeing how they decorated the houses.

I haven't been for years, but today I convinced my mum to come with me to look at just a few houses. I thought that was how long I would have before Jack cracked it! I was right. We looked at one builder's houses - there were around 5 or 6 - and my goodness I had so. much. fun!!!! Ahhh, the small things, huh?

So of course, I now want to sell our place and build. Yeah right! Well, we will probably sell this place in a few years as we are in a small house, but dunno if we will end up in a brand new house. One can dream!




1 comment:

  1. Yes, I loved looking through display homes and getting ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete