Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 14 - bought a dress :)

One of my besties gets married in just over 2 weeks and I'm excited!!! We've been mates for 15 years ever since I changed schools in year 10. On my first day at my new school, my mum made me a fairy bread sandwich so I'd have a happy lunch :D (even 15 year olds need a special lunch sometimes!!) Anyway, I brought out the sandwich at lunch time, and this girl, T, came over and sat next to me and asked if she could have some!! We clicked and have been great mates ever since.

So, it's her wedding on the 31st of October. Seeing as it's going to be fairly laid back and seeing I don't particularly want my legs on display, I'm wearing a maxi dress. I have blogged briefly about this before.

Last Friday I was shopping with the lovely bride and we went into Just Jeans. She pointed out a maxi dress and thought I should try it on. I almost didn't because I couldn't be bothered, but thought that I may as well. I tried it on and it was perfect! I probably won't have to wear that underwear that sucks your gut in as it flows nicely.

When I went to buy it, T decided that she loved it and bought one too!! We will have to make sure we don't wear them at the same time ;)

I can't find a pic of it online, but will post some pics once I wear it to the wedding. Now to find some shoes and a bag...




No comments:

Post a Comment