Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Slacko blogger! and an announcement!

My goodness!!! It's been forever since I blogged!! What a slacko!

I'll do some blog posts to get back up to date, but for now I have a little announcement :)

Baby number 3 is on the way!! I'm now 27 weeks and due in early December. I'm on the countdown to maternity leave (9 work days to go - woot!)


13 weeks


18 weeks


20 weeks


25 weeks


26 weeks (yep, being a dork in the mirror!)


 27 weeks 


 And after 2 lovely little boys, it's nice to know that we are expecting a little GIRL!! We are very excited, but oh em gee I can't stop looking at fabric! So much choice! WHAT am I going to make her quilt, bunting, pram blanket, play rug etc etc etc from?? haha ;)

 
  


1 comment:

  1. Oh congratulations Sarah, a little girl, how lovely! Our due dates must be close together, I'm due on the 26th November, expecting baby number 4 - a boy! Can't wait to see what you make for your little princess! :)

    ReplyDelete