Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Choosing fabric

One of my favourite pass times is searching the 'net for fabric. Soooo many choices out there!

In the past, I would have so many favourite fabrics that I would use if I were ever to have a girl. Now that we are having a girl, I keep changing my mind over and over as to what fabrics I will choose.

I want to make for her
* quilt for her cot
* mini quilt for her cradle
* play mat quilt
* pram blanket / quilt
* bunting for her room
* fabric letters for her name (when we finally choose one!)

My favourite colour is pale blue / duck egg blue, but I also wanted to add in pale pink to make it nice and girly. So, I wanted to choose floral, dots, vintagey looking, soft, pale pink, pale blue & white.

Ta Da!! found a great little bundle on etsy. I've ordered a yard in each colour. It's Tanya Whelan fabric and is perfect :)







 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colours! There are always so many more pretty girly fabrics around than what there are for boys. Love the choices you made!

    ReplyDelete