Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Gender reveal cake

I thought I'd have a bit of fun when I found out that baby number 3 is a girl.

I originally told my 2 closest girlfriends that my ultrasound was on the Friday. I tricked them and actually had my appointment on the Wednesday. We had already planned to meet up that night and I was making dessert. I decided to make either a blue or pink cake with white icing, so then when they cut the cake they would find out the gender.


I didn't take a pic of it before it was cut, but it had white icing and a question mark make from smarties.


I took the cake over and they were so excited!! The closed their eyes and cut the cake together. They opened their eyes, saw the pink and squealed!!












It was delicious! And so much fun!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment