Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Thursday, November 24, 2011

superhero capes

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? no! It's a superhero!!! lol

My latest new product that I've been selling is my superhero cape. I'm loving them and I'm loving making them. I enjoy finding the colours to all go together and the different designs I have in my head for the backs of the capes.


I'm thinking for the back; a star, a rocket, a lightning bolt, a personalised letter of the alphabet and even the batman or superman logo.



I've been getting a great response for the capes which has been fantastic! I sold out of them at the Handmade Craft Market that I did last weekend, so I'm now sewing a lot more for my next 2 markets. Sure, I don't have any markets now until February 2012, but that'll come around quickly I'm sure!


My little models enjoyed helping me show the products in action!




No comments:

Post a Comment