Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Thursday, November 24, 2011

my website's fresh new look

My website originally started as an online store. I chose a template from this chick designs after many, many hours (possibly weeks or even months!?) of looking at hundreds of templates.

I was on the search to find one that I liked (derr) and one that had the same colours as my awesome logo that my lovely friend Claire from frangipani designs created for me.


(funnily enough, my favourite colours are now aqua and lime green.... coincidence????)

Anyway, I came across a fantastic template using the same colours and bought it. I set it up as an online store, but found that having my own store plus my made it store was too much. I wanted my website to just be an information site about me, my products and what markets I had coming up.

I had it changed from a store to an information site, but after a while, I wanted a fresher look just for my product photos and design.

Claire helped me again and designed a lovely collage for my home page and a couple of different collages for my gallery page.

I love it! I think it looks so awesome and it's how I pictured it to be :) yay!

( and this blog just happens to match it too! )




No comments:

Post a Comment