Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A few new products

I'm finding myself so busy with sewing lately, which is awesome, but a lot of the time I'm not taking photos of things before they sell at markets. It's hard when I'm a bit of a gumby with a camera! My hubby can take good photos, but he's not home during daylight hours during the weekdays and then weekends can become quite hectic.

So I've taken a couple of pics of 3 new lined drawstring bags that I've made up and I'm loving how they are looking. Excuse the photos... the products do look better in real life, but at least I've got a little bit of a record!! haha.

puppies

close up of puppies

elephants (how cute is that fabric!!)

close up of elephants

bunnies with pink gumboots (really pretty, but doesn't come across all that well)

close up of the bunnies


No comments:

Post a Comment