Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Friday, August 12, 2011

Chicken Sausage Rolls

I'm back on my weight watchers journey. I've managed to maintain for 10 months after losing around 35 kilos after having my second son.

I've still got 10 kilos to go, so I'm back on track :) This time, I'm going with a lovely friend of mine and we are both motivated. I'm even ready to do some fitness!

Weight watchers online have SO many recipes to look at. I need inspiration, so have been searching for recipes that look yummy.

I found this one and made it up. It was delicious!! Here's the recipe

Chicken Sausage Rolls
points per serve - 3. Servings - 16

400 grams of Chicken Mince
1 medium carrot (grated)
1 medium zuchinni (grated)
2 tablespoons of honey
2 sheets of reduced-fat puff pastry

Set oven at 200 degrees
Mix the 1st four ingredients in a bowl
Cut pastry sheets in half and spread mix down the centre of each half
Fold each over filling, overlapping edges and place the join underneath
Brush with milk and cut each roll into 4
Place on greased oven tray and bake for 30 mins or until golden

(great to take to work with a salad)


(and yes. I did try to plate it up just like Masterchef!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment