Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Thursday, August 18, 2011

A feature :)

Only 3 more sleeps until my next market at Erina. The Handmade Craft Market is on again this Sunday and I'm excited! There'll be so many stalls, live music, free facepainting and a reptile man. What's not to like!?!

In the lead up to the market, I've been featured on the Handmade Cooperative Blog which is very exciting!!!

Strangely, it's 3 sleeps out from market and I *may* actually be almost ready... usually a couple of nights out from market I'm racing around like a crazy person getting everything ready.

But of course, I've now thought of many more things I want to get done for market, so I WILL be racing around like a crazy person sewing sewing sewing.

But who am I kidding?? I love it ;)




image

No comments:

Post a Comment