Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My own sewing room!

My sewing space was getting very squishy. I was tucked in a corner in the loungeroom with a cupboard exploding with fabric and I was going slightly craaazzzyyyy!!

But, not anymore! My boys decided they wanted to share a room, which meant we had a spare bedroom. I think my sewing machine was up in that room quicker than you can say "fabric sale?? WHERE?" lol.

I've got my sewing table up there all set up and a few shelves. I now need a new cupboard / bookcase to store all my lovely fabrics. I'm also decorating and planning some decoration and I'm having SO. MUCH. FUN!

Here's a few little things I've been doing....

I've chosen to go with pale pink and pale blue as my colour scheme.


I made this little print this afternoon. I'm going to print it in a 5x7 size and put it in a vintagey frame that I have in my head.. now to find it in a store!


Pics to come once it's all done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment