Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Friday, January 7, 2011

My boys

I haven't posted updated pics of my boys for a while because... well, I've been a slack blogger!

Jack is going to be four next month. FOUR! Wow, time really does fly. He went back to pre-school today after the Christmas break, and they've made a new little group for the kids who are starting school next year. Can't believe that this time next year, he'll be at big school. I switch between feeling sad that he'll only be home with me for one more year and feeling so excited for him to be starting school.



Luke is now 20 months old. It's hard to believe he's been here with us for almost two years. He's such a little mummy's boy but is slowing getting some independence. He LOVES following Jack around and they have so much fun together. He really makes my heart sing. Such a little sweetheart :)



No comments:

Post a Comment