Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Back after a break.... with a new friend!!

I've had a bit of time away from my blog. Didn't really mean to, but a few weeks of crappy nights thanks to a teething / annoyed little boy and due to being away for one of my bestie's weddings, I haven't had the energy to blog... and didn't have anything to say!!

But, that's over now (I'm hoping! we have 4 teeth that have appeared!) so it's back to blogging.

I managed to start sewing an Elephant tonight. I've nearly finished her. She needs to be hand sewed together and her ears need to be sewed on, plus she needs some eyes, but I've finished sewing for tonight.

The pattern is from here

I definitely need to improve the elephant, but for now, this one will do just fine!! I've named this on Enid :)




No comments:

Post a Comment