Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Banana Muffins

I found a yummy recipe for banana muffins. I've tested it out on my toughest critics (the kids!) and they gave the tick of approval.




 First thing you need is a special little helper! While not *really* necessary, it can make a difference to the end result ;)

Ingredients
2 cups of self raising flour
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup of mil
2 eggs
1 cup of mash bananas - this is around 2 large


Method
Sift the flour, add the sugar and beat
In a jug, pour milks, oil & eggs & whisk
Pour the milk mixture & banana into the dry ingredients.
Beat
Bake for 15 mins



I put them in a small cupcake cooking tray as I find the muffin size of the muffin trays way too big. This way, I had heaps of small muffins. Perfect for school lunch. These muffins froze really well too.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment