Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Baby shower / morning tea - chevron!

While this is my third baby, I thought I'd still like to have a little celebration with my friends before my little one arrives.



We decided to just have a girls morning tea with yummy food and chatting.


I searched etsy for some cute chevron baby shower labels and found a lovely little set from this store. I wanted editable table settings so I could put the words I wanted. They were super easy to use and came in lots of lovely colours. Seeing as this is my last baby and my first little girl, I went a little crazy with pink!! Lots of pink!



My Cath Kidston tin came off the display shelf in my kitchen. I love this tin and still love looking at it everyday. It fit in perfectly at the baby shower :)







 I couldn't find a table cloth I liked, so I used this lovely fabric from my fabric cupboard. It went perfectly!

A couple of the guests couldn't make it at the last minute, including one of my lovely friends who gave birth to her son that morning!! But, it just meant more food for the rest of us :) It was a really lovely day.

Oh and here's a belly pic!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment