Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

4th Birthday Party Success!!

It's just over a month from my son's 4th birthday party and I realised I didn't update after the party!

The theme was robot and I made up some robot invitations (I've blocked out the address and phone number, but you get the idea)


I made up party bags with a robot thank you sign on them
Here are the bags

I made some robot bunting to hang above the table

and a party sign to stick on the wall

Here's the party table all set up

 

Some robot food!!! Robot fruit platter :)


Robot cake!
The kids played lots of games (thanks to my sister who organised the games!) ate their robot food and seemed to have a great time.  What a wonderful day :) I'm kinda glad it's over til next year though. Exhausting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment