Click here to go back to my blog's home page

Friday, April 9, 2010

Jack getting into ironing!

Last week at our local markets, I bought this little ironing board for Jack. We didn't have a little iron, but he has been having fun lining his cars up on it!

Yesterday I was at my mum's place and what did I spy?? My old little iron from when I was little! Jack has been ironing away since we brought it home.. he even ironed his dad's work shirt this morning! What a big help he is :)

I'm thinking I'm going to give the ironing board a make over. Maybe paint the legs and make up a new ironing board cover in boyish colours. Add it to the loooong list of things to do!





1 comment:

  1. How cute! My daughter would love this. I am going to have to keep my eyes peeled at the thrift store for one of these little irons.

    ReplyDelete